This policy covers the environment, occupational health & safety and quality.
The operations of Manumatic Industries Pty Ltd will be friendly to the environment and without risk to a person's health or safety while producing a quality product or service to our customers.
Manumatic Industries Pty Ltd will:
- as a minimum, comply with relevant legislation, regulations and international standards;
- function as a responsible corporate citizen;
- have a documented system to be known as the Manumatic Industries Pty Ltd Management System to operationally and strategically manage the environment, occupational health and safety and quality;
- allocate resources for the successful implementation of the Manumatic Industries Pty Ltd Management System;
- establish annual objectives and targets for Manumatic Industries Pty Ltd;
- monitor objectives and targets performance and where appropriate take corrective action;
- ensure employees are suitably trained and competent;
- ensure that the Manumatic Industries Pty Ltd Management System is continually improved.
Each manager and supervisor is accountable for adhering to this policy in his or her area of responsibility. Management and Supervision are responsible for:
- managing the Manumatic Industries Pty Ltd Management System both operationally and strategically;
- ensuring that the environment is given due consideration at all times;
- ensuring that the workplace is safe and free from risk to the health of all persons;
- ensuring that the requirements and expectations of customers are met;
- effectively utilising allocated resources;
- establishing and monitoring objectives and targets;
- reporting on the achievement or otherwise of the objectives and targets;
- implementing corrective and preventative action to achieve objectives and targets;
- ensuring that employees are given the appropriate skills and knowledge;
- reviewing and continually improving the Manumatic Industries Pty Ltd Management System.
An employee is responsible for:
- complying with the Manumatic Industries Pty Ltd Management System;
- immediately reporting any concern relating to the environment, occupational health & safety and quality to his or her supervisor.
Manumatic Industries Pty Ltd will consult with relevant persons on the environment, occupational health & safety and quality, as it deems appropriate.
This policy applies to all employees and workplaces of Manumatic Industries Pty Ltd whose employment is governed by Australian legislation and, as appropriate, to customers, suppliers, contractors, visitors and interested parties when on site.